Monday, September 7, 2009

The road God calls me to travel

August 27, 2007

Eph 4:1 Walk (better yet, Run!) on the road God has called me to travel. Without a miracle I could never run on the road (physically). Also without the miracle gift of Your indwelling Holy Spirit, I can never walk or run on any road (spiritually).

Thank You that You are the source of my strength, physically and more importantly, spiritually. You alone are the source of any discipline or humility I may possess. You enable me to steadily pour myself out for others in acts of love, working together with others. The true body of Christ is permeated with His Oneness (the Women’s Ministry Center).

God, You want us to grow up to know the whole truth and to tell and share it in love. Christ is the source of everything I do. I want always to take my lead from Him and no one else. Your very breath and blood flow through me, nourishing me, so that I will grow healthy in You – robust in LOVE!

Jesus, Your Holy Spirit, moving and breathing in me is the most intimate part of my life. He (the Holy Spirit) makes me fit for you, Jesus. Enable me to be gentle with others, forgiving others as quickly as You do.

No comments: