Tuesday, July 7, 2009

God has done it!!!

Saturday, June 16, 2007
6:15 a.m.

The sun has temporarily disappeared behind a cloud but Your Presence is still here – abiding in me. The truth that You are a promise-keeping God does not change or disappear because of changing of conditions. You are constant and forever!!!!

Isaiah 44:
Verse 2 says “The God who formed you in the womb wants to help you.” You want to help us and to show yourself to us in all Your glory and power. And after, You do not act in our behalf until we call out for help ourselves. Intercessory prayer only goes so far. We must humble ourselves and ask You – and give You permission to work in and for us.

Verse 3 says You will pour Your Spirit into my descendents – These children – My children. They will sprout like grass.

Verse 8 – Don’t be afraid, Jean! Don’t worry.

I like that word “into.” When something is poured “on” it runs down and off. Not much really soaks in. But the Message uses the word “into.” Thank You god for the life and spirit You have and will pour “INTO” my children and grandchildren and future generations.

Verse 22 – I’ll never forget you (all your children). You have wiped the slate of all our wrong doings – there is nothing left of our sins. Hallelujah!

Then You call to the wayward ones by name. “Come back to Me for I have redeemed you!” High Heavens SING!!! God has done it!! It doesn’t say God will do it sometime in the future – there is no time constrictions on you God. It is done!

Thank You and I praise you in faith for my grandson’s future life of service to You. For bringing my loved ones back into restored fellowship with you. For salvation. For a deeper relationship of intimacy with You for all of us. God has done it!

No comments: