Thursday, June 25, 2009

Everlasting Lovingkindness

June 14, 2007 - (This entry was written during a family crisis, details of which have been omitted)

One thing I know – You Lord, have not changed. Your promises still are true. And whatever the outcome I believe it will be for our ultimate good. Because Your mercy and lovingkindness endures forever!

Psalm 136 - I choose not to be discouraged. I choose to keep trusting You. I choose to praise You for the work of Your grace in our lives.

I choose to rely on your love for us and that you have not had me praying just to give me something to do. Prayer works and prayer is hard work! But You hear and answer according to Your perfect purposes.

And I praise you.
I worship you
I love you with all my heart, strength and soul.

Prov 3;5,6 I will trust in You with all my heart. I will not lean on my own understanding. I acknowledge you in all my ways and I allow you to direct my path (and my thoughts and prayers).

No comments: