Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Monday, June 18, 2007
7:20 a.m.
Isaiah 45:2-3 I’ll go ahead of you, Jean, clearing and paving the road. I’ll break down bronze city gates, smash padlocks, kick down barred entrances. I’ll lead you to buried treasures (plural), secret caches of valuables, not always monetary. Confirmation that it is, in fact, I – God – the God of Israel, who calls you by your name. He calls me by my name.

The NIV says “I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places – so that you may KNOW that I am the LORD – the God of Israel, who summons you by name.”

V 5: I am the only God there is!
I am the Only God there is!
I formed light, created darkness, make harmonies, and create discord.
I made earth, created man and woman, handcrafted the skies.
I direct all the constellations in their turnings.
V 13 – I, the God of Angel Armies!
V 15 Amazing!! God is with you – there is no other God – None!
v. 18 I am God – the One and Only. I am God . I work out in the open.
V 21 Wasn’t I the one? God? It had to be me. I am the only one there is. The only God who does things right and knows how to help.

So turn to me and be helped – saved – everyone whoever and wherever you are. I am God. I never take back what I say. Yes, your salvation and strength are in God. Amen!

My Lord. These verses are for Roy and I now too. You are clearing and smoothing the road ahead for us as we need to sell the apartments in these depressed days of the real estate market – too many apartments vacant and for sale – far too cheap.

You can smash the padlocks of the market. Sell them at the right time and price to provide for our last years. V 8 says that you “open the heavens and rain clouds pour out buckets of my goodness.”

I choose to trust You for our needs too – even as I choose to trust for buckets of Your goodness for my grandchildren. Oh, God – Thank you. I praise You and humbly thank You!

Thank You that You always bless me just when I need it – You are never too late or a no-show.

No comments: