Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jehovah-Shammah: the Lord is There

Ezekiel 48:35 "The city shall be 18,000 cubits round about; and the name of the city from that day shall be 'The Lord is There."  Shammah means "there."

Hebrews 13:5c (amplified)
"He (God) Himself has said I will not in any way fail you nor give you up, nor leave you without support.  I will not, I will NOT, I will not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake, nor let you down." "Relax my hold on you, assuredly not!"  Josh 1:5

The more we open our hearts and lives to study, learn, and apply Your Word to our hearts, Your Holy Spirit assures us that You are There!

"I will be with you, Jean.  I will not fail you.  Do you now know that you are the tenple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?  II Cor 6:16

The nearness of God is my good.  I have made the LORD my God my refuge. 

He, Jesus, was here on earth in body among His people and they did not see and believe.  He was here.  he is here now as the Holy Spirit.  And He will come again as King of Kings to rule over teh nations of this world.

Lord teach me to live in the expectancy of Your Son from heaven, whom You raised from the dead - Jesus - who delivers us from the wrath to come. 

I desire to be where You are; to be aware of Your indwelling presence.  Praise Jehovah Shammah.  God is here!

No comments: