Thursday, April 22, 2010

Jehovah Jireh - The Lord Will Provide

'My God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in gloy in Christ Jesus." Phillipians 4:19

Not only had Jehovah Jireh foreseen you need for eternal salvation, He also sess your day by day needs.  The Lord will Provide - Genesis 22:14.   God provided a substitute ram im place of Isaac on Mount Moriah.  Later Soloman built the temple on Mount Moriah, where sacrifices were offered for years for the people's sin. 

Later Christ himself became the ultimate substitute sacrifice for all mankind's sin.  For my sin.   Jehovah-Jireh provided for my sin.  he did not spare His only Son, but allowed Jesus to die in my place. 

This is truly the ultimate provision for me.  And, wonder of wonders, God cares so much for me that he sees my daily needs and provides for each one.  

Lord, keep me ever mindful of your daily care for me.  May I never be ungrateful.  I think you for the strength and ability to get out of bed each morning.  Thank you for providing a warm water pool for my use because I know it is your way of keeping me mobile.  Thank you for my home and daily food. 

I am so thankful for all the little things You do for me.  Things that are not life or death matters, but You provide them just because You love me and know I enjoy them. 

You truly do provide out of Your riches in glory, to bless me here on earth.  I praise You, Jehovah-Jireh, my provider.

No comments: