Friday, January 15, 2010

I AM

July 2, 2008
God describes Himself as a verb – never a noun. The trinity, God, Son & Holy Spirit.
I AM – a verb. I Am that I Am. I will be who I will be. I Am alive, dynamic, ever active and moving!

Show me when I am holding back a part of me, for myself. I do want you to have all of me, all the time! Every part of my day and even when I am sleeping, especially when I am sleeping.

I need You to be involved in everything I do or encounter. The older I get, the less I do and the less I am involved. But I want and need you more than ever. You can help me cope with all the negatives of aging…the aging sagging body, and I have no energy for anything anymore. Everything tires me and I am breathing hard just to prepare a simple meal. Boy, I’m on a rabbit trail here! Get me back to where I surrender me, myself, and I totally to you!

I love you Lord and I lift my voice, my hands, my life to You in praise and worship. Knowing that these rabbit-trail thoughts are no surprise to you! You love me always!

No comments: