Monday, January 11, 2010

by faith

June 21, 2008
Hebrews 11 – the Faith chapter. The history of the saint’s faith. By faith Cain, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, and on and on. What does my life testify of my faith?

• By faith I believe that I am a sinner and I accepted Jesus’ sacrifice and offer of eternal life.
• By faith, I choose to grow in You
• By faith I prayed for my husband to be delivered from alcohol, and he was!
• By faith I have been blessed with a hip replacement that was expected to last 10-12 years and it has been 28 years already. WOW!
• By faith both daughters know you as Savior.
• By faith I am trusting you to do a further work of grace in other family members.
• By faith we are trusting our future to you – whatever that may be.
• And so much more that I cannot even recall. How you have blessed me. All I can do to say thank you is to “present anew my body as a living sacrifice, which is my reasonable act of worship, knowing I am acceptable in Your sight.” Halleljuah! and praise the Lord!

No comments: