Sunday, August 23, 2009

Never satisfied!

July 25, 2007
I just finished reading Isaiah from The Message – it took me three months, to the day. There is so much to absorb! I know I didn’t get everything You wanted me to, but I do praise You for Your Word. It is always alive and powerful to meet our needs and to accomplish Your purposes.

Keep me in Your Word. Teach me always. Forgive my pride. Keep me humble before You. Cleanse me from all sin. Open my eyes to see truth and know it when I see it. Enable me to apply it to myself and to know when and what to share with others.

Here I am – wanting even more. Am I never satisfied? You are here. Always. I just can’t see You with my physical eyes. You actually live in this body of mine. Is that a miracle or not? It is! Thank you for abiding in me. Keep me mindful of this amazing truth as I live this day.

Bless me Lord, and accept my love and worship as my gift to You.

No comments: