Friday, May 14, 2010

The Lord - Soverign One

Sovereign One - Ruler of All - My Shepherd, Jehovah Raah.  I am under His watchful care.  I shall not want.  Jehovah El.

He is responsible to feed my body and my spirit.  Jehovah Jireh.  He leads and guides my every step.  He shields me from harm.  He makes me to lie down in green pastures.  He shares my load, carrying the greater part of it.  He provides rest, refreshment, and renewal when I am weary.  He leads me beside still waters.  He restores my soul and revives my spirit. 

He is the Living Water and the Bread of Life that restores my soul.  He leads me in the paths of righteousness.  Jehovah Tsidkenu.  He is my righteousness.  I have none in myself.  I cannot earn it - it is his gift to me. 

Yea though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I will not fear, for He is with me.  Immanual.  You are with me. 

Jehovah Shammah - the Lord is There. 
Jehovah - my protector
Jehovah - my guide
Jehovah - my comforter.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.  Jehovah Jireh, my providers.  You anoint my head with oil.  Jehovah Maccaddeshcem, the Lord who sanctifies me. 

My cup runneth over.  He came that I may have life - Abundant Life! 

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever!  Amen.  Hallelujah!

No comments: