Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Lord, Creator

As I think of the words to the two songs (All hail the Power of Jesus' Name and Majesty) I am moved and filled with emotion and so much gratitude.

Jesus, Your Name IS above every other! Every knee will one day bend before your, either out of love an ddevotion to you...or by the sheer force of Your holy presence they will fall down before you in terror.

You name will break every stronghold. I must believe that you will break the strongholds that are holding all those many people I am praying for. You will set every captive free - every single person I pray for day after day, week after week, year after year.

I know my prayers are not in vain. I trust the vision you once gave me. With every prayer I send up, a piece of the imprisioning wall crumbles and one day teh whole wall will fall and set them free.

Thank you for the mighty power of prayer in Your name. Then each and every one will crown You King of their life and fall in love and honor before You in true worship.

Crown him LORD OF ALL!
Hallelujah...Amen!

No comments: