Monday, March 15, 2010

El Roi - The God Who Sees

Genesis 16:13-14
"Thou are a God who sees" for she said, "Have I even remained alive after seeing Him?" Therefore the wall was called Beer-la-hai-roi (The wall of the Living One who sees me).

You see all! You see me at this moment sitting in my chair in the early morning. You see and You care. You are working in each one of us.

It boggles my mind that You seen and care, but when I think that we are just a few and yet You also see every single person on earth now, and those who will yet be born, and all those who have gone before us. you love and care for each and every one. You are the Refuge, the High Tower of safety for those who call out to You.

Psalm 139:7-12
Where can I go from Your Spirit? Where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend to the heavens, You are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.

If I take the wings of dawn, if I dwell in the remotest part of the sea, even there Your hand will lead me. If I say, "surely the darkness will overwhelm me, and the light around me be night," even the darkness is not dark to You and the night is as bright as the day. Darkness and light are alike to you.

You are sovereign and I choose this day to trust Your Name for You do not forsake those who seek you.

"The Omnipresent God is there and His eyes are not shut. God Sees!" Kay Arthur

No comments: