Monday, May 18, 2009

The Divine Embrace - Part II

One of the ways I journal is writing what glean from books I read. The following are entries I made while reading "THE DIVINE EMBRACE’ by Ken Gire. This book was, and still, is an instrument in deepening myrelationship with Jesus. I read through it quite often.

The entry that follows is from JESUS.. I have many friends who know me very well. One of them (and I don’t know which one) left this for me. What a blessing and encouragement. One of the reasons I am so blessed by the dancing idea is that I had polio as a child. I can walk but have never been able to dance.

Jeannie: What a wonderful dancer you have become. You are always faithful in joining me on the dance floor every morning and keeping in step with me through your day. I love you so much! I long for your to join me in the dance even after you’ve curtsied away into sleep. Sometimes, I love to stir you mid-dream just to hold you in my embrace while you drink your tea. I am so honored that now our once quiet dance floor is full of laughter as you instruct others in their own dance with me. Do you remember when I first taught you the rhythm of my dance on this very same floor? You learned so quickly and now, I am proud to see you so talented and strong. Keep practicing for soon you all will be dance with my Father and Me in heaven! I love you, Jeannie!

Your Faithful Dance Partner,
Jesus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jean and Linda,
How refreshing to read your words about THE DANCE!! Howcan we help but fall in love with Him all over again when we see Him in this context? Thanks for posting these Linda and God bless you both. Cindy